Gordon & Li Li learn animals in Mandarin / by Michele Wong McSween ; illustrated by Nam Doan.
- ISBN: 9780982088128
- ISBN: 0982088124
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 16 cm.
- Publisher: [United States?] : McWong Ink, c2010.
On board pages.
Gordon and Li Li are cousins. Gordon lives in Brooklyn, New York and Li Li is from Beijing, China. Both Gordon and Li Li love animals, especially sharks, killer whates, polar bears and hippos.
English and Chinese.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Animals > Juvenile literature.
Chinese language > Vocabulary > Juvenile literature.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Slater Public Library - Griswold.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.