Legend / Marie Lu.
- ISBN: 9780399256752 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 039925675X (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 305 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c2011.
In a dark future, when North America has split into two warring nations, fifteen-year-old Day--a famous criminal, and prodigy June--the brilliant soldier hired to capture him, discover that they have a common enemy.
Nutmeg Award Nominee, High School, 2014.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||War stories, American.
Science fiction, American.
- 57 of 62 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Slater Public Library - Griswold.
- 0 current holds with 62 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Slater Public Library - Griswold||YA LU (Text)||31252153184056||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|