Salvage the bones : a novel / Jesmyn Ward.
- ISBN: 9781608196265
- ISBN: 1608196267
- Physical Description: 271 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury, 2012.
Enduring a hardscrabble existence as the children of alcoholic and absent parents, four siblings from a coastal Mississippi town prepare their meager stores for the arrival of Hurricane Katrina while struggling with such challenges as a teen pregnancy and a dying litter of prize pups.
National Book Award Winner for Fiction, 2011.
Search for related items by subject
- 16 of 16 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Slater Public Library - Griswold.
- 0 current holds with 16 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Slater Public Library - Griswold||YA WAR (Text)||31252153182076||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|