Perfect pets / written by Lisa Stock.
- 7 of 7 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Slater Public Library - Griswold.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Slater Public Library - Griswold||EZ LEG (Text to phone)||31252140653106||Juvenile Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1465419837
- ISBN: 9781465419835
- ISBN: 9781465419842 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1465419845 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781480651388 (Paw Prints)
- ISBN: 1480651389 (Paw Prints)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : DK Publishing, 2014.
- Copyright: ©2014
Meet the Heartlake City pets, and their owners: Mia, Emma, Stephanie, Andrea, and Olivia.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
LEGO toys > Juvenile fiction.
Pets > Juvenile fiction.
LEGO toys > Fiction.
Pets > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- DK Readers. 2, beginning to read alone
- LEGO friends
- Dorling Kindersley readers. 2, Beginning to read alone.
- LEGO friends.
Friends Perfect Pets
DK Readers is a multi-level reading program guaranteed to capture children's interest while developing their reading skills and general knowledge. With nine new exciting titles to choose from this season, kid's ages 4-9 will find the perfect book at their appropriate reading level to help with school projects or independent reading. Meet the animals from Heartlake City, along with their owners-Emma, Mia, Andrea, Stephanie, Olivia, and friends. This new Level 2 LEGOÂ® Reader, LEGO Friends: Perfect Pets , introduces the adorable pets that the girls love spending time with, including cats Maxie and Felix, rabbit Jazz, and puppies Scarlett, Lady, and Charlie.