Two peas in a pod / Sarah Mlynowski.
- 23 of 25 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Slater Public Library - Griswold.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Slater Public Library - Griswold||JF MLY (Text to phone)||31252140653114||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781338162899
- ISBN: 1338162896
- ISBN: 9781338162912 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1338162918 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 162 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
Abby is feeling slighted by not being chosen festival leader at school, and her brother Jonah thinks that a trip through the magic mirror is just what she needs--but when they find themselves in a strange version of the Princess and the pea, and Abby is tagged as the princess, who will be the next ruler of the Kingdom of Bog (which is very damp and infested with alligators), she is not so much complimented as desperate to find an alternate princess, and get herself and her brother home.
Search for related items by subject