CLICK! : a story about George Eastman / by Barbara Mitchell ; illustrations by Jan Hosking Smith.
- 10 of 11 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Slater Public Library - Griswold.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Slater Public Library - Griswold||JB EASTMAN (Text to phone)||31252140653296||Juvenile Biography||Checked out||08/21/2021|
- ISBN: 0876142897 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 56 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Carolrhoda Books, c1986.
Follows the life and career of the man who revolutionized photography by developing a camera simple enough for anyone to use.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Eastman, George, 1854-1932 > Juvenile literature.
Eastman, George, 1854-1932.
Photographic industry > United States > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Photography > History.