Speak for yourself / Lana Wood Johnson.
- 8 of 8 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Slater Public Library - Griswold.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Slater Public Library - Griswold||YA JOH (Text to phone)||31252140647801||Young Adult New Material||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1338660403 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781338660401 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781338660401
- ISBN: 1338660403
- Physical Description: 341 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Skylar Collins of Lovelace Academy intends to win at the Scholastic Exposition, (an extremely nerdy academic competition) using her latest app, which she considers a brilliant piece of coding; but first she has to assemble a team, and she will do anything to accomplish that, even if it means playing Cupid for teammates Joey and Zane--but her people skills are not as good as her coding, and when she starts to feel attracted to Zane things get even more complicated.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 12 and up. Scholastic Press.
Grades 7-9. Scholastic Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.