The summer place : a novel / Jennifer Weiner.
- ISBN: 9781501133572
- ISBN: 1501133578
- Physical Description: 418 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022.
At her stepdaughter's wedding day to her pandemic boyfriend--the last gathering at the family's beach house in Cape Cod--Sarah is faced with lovers being revealed as their true selves, misunderstandings, and secrets, ensuring that nothing will ever be the same.
Search for related items by subject
- 15 of 91 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Slater Public Library - Griswold.
- 94 current holds with 91 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Slater Public Library - Griswold||F WEI (Text)||31252140655119||Adult New Fiction||Available||-|