The record keeper / Charles Martin.
- ISBN: 1638084122
- ISBN: 9781638084129
- Physical Description: 445 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2022.
Regular print version previously published by Thomas Nelson.
Includes discussion questions.
"Murphy Shepherd's last rescue mission very nearly cost him his life. He'd like nothing more than to stay close to his wife and daughters for a while. But Bones's brother must be stopped, and there are so many who need to know that they are worth rescuing. As the cat-and-mouse game moves into the open, Murphy is tested at every turn--both physically and mentally. And then the unthinkable happens: his beloved mentor and friend is taken. Without a trace. Murphy lives by the mantra that love shows up. But how can he do that when he has no leads? With heart-stopping clarity, The Record Keeper explores the true cost of leaving the ninety-nine to find the one."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human trafficking > Fiction.
Search and rescue operations > Fiction.
Missing persons > Investigation > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Slater Public Library - Griswold.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.