The day my butt went psycho! / Andy Griffiths.
- 8 of 8 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Slater Public Library - Griswold.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 0439424690 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780439424691 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 220 p. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, 2003.
"Based on a true story"--Cover.
Zack Freeman is ready to tell his story of a brave young boy and his crazy runaway butt. The story conveys a crack butt-fighting unit called the B-team, a legendary Butt Hunter's formidable daughter, and some of the ugliest and meanest butts ever as Zack takes a journey across the Great Windy Desert, through the Brown Forest, and over the Sea of Butts before descending into the heart of an explosive buttcano to face the biggest butt of all.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Buttocks > Juvenile fiction.